You have decided to interview a prospective officiant for your wedding. Here are some questions you might want to ask:

• How will you customize our ceremony to make it uniquely ours?
  • Can we write our own vows?
  • Can we include family members or friends in our ceremony? If so, how can we do it?
  • Are there special options you can add to our ceremony?
  • Do you have your own audio system? Is there an extra cost for using it?
  • What are your thoughts on the length of a ceremony?
  • Will you attend a rehearsal? Will you run the rehearsal? Do you insist on being at the
          rehearsal?
  • Can you give me an example of how you will interact with other vendors – photographer, DJ,      wedding planner?
  • How far will you travel? Do you charge a travel fee?
  • What are your fees for doing a wedding? (In Massachusetts fees for a Justice of the Peace are set by the state – theoretically all JP's should charge the same)
  • Are there other fees applicable – a fee for customizing our ceremony, date reservation fee?
·         Will you schedule other weddings on our day?
  • Do you wear a robe? What if we want you to wear something else?

The answers to these questions should go a long way in helping you select the perfect officiant for your wedding.

9 Comments to Questions To Ask An Officiant:

Online Transcription Services on Monday, November 05, 2018 4:47 AM
It seems to me, the wedding is a special and private event. You should listen to your heart. Make this day in a such way, that you and your love will remember forever. I hope you will be happy for a long-long time!

Lin on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:41 AM
My boyfriend and I really want to write our paths, but we always hesitate to ask about it. I'm still wondering if I can wear a white dress with black decor and not a classic wedding dress.

Online Transcription Services on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 3:34 AM
I think that no questions, no need to ask! A WEEDDING DAY is always touching and exciting. And this is only YOUR DAY, and you have to spend it as you want!

drama wiki on Thursday, December 27, 2018 3:17 AM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

www.resumeshelpservice.com/careerperfect-com-review/ on Friday, December 28, 2018 5:04 AM
Wedding are really one of the most amazing event a human can ever experience. A binding of two souls that love each other truly is such a spectacular scene. The only that thing that I would want to say is that we should not be hasty when making decisions towards marriage. Couples should take their time in deciding whether they should already marry or not. It is not only a legal binding, but also a spiritual one so couples should be really careful when deciding.

melissa_momsen on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:35 AM
I love weddings and everything about organizing them. But as to me what makes the atmosphere is music. I chose mine here ttp://onlinetranscriptionservices.org/

1 euro hosting on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:58 AM
Wedding blog is short description of the wedding program.

Best Reviews Guide on Saturday, February 09, 2019 6:08 AM
One of the few Best Smartwatches In The World in the market that come with a nearly bezel-less design. This goes to show how Asus is preparing for the future, and honesty, I love it.

His Secret Obsession on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:25 AM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.