Wedding Mistakes #1

Many couples wait far too long to book their officiant, and rather than getting the person they want, end up settling on anyone available.

Venues are booked a year ahead as are busy officiants; I am actively booking for 2011 and beyond  now. My best advice -- when you decide on your venue, find and book the person that you want to perform your marriage. That way, you should not be disappointed.

7 Comments to Wedding Mistakes #1:

Wedding Registry Search on Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:52 AM
I thank you for sharing this very nice information. I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts.

CT Wedding Photography on Friday, April 05, 2013 12:44 AM
You are a blogger and now my inspiration. I just love the blog post. Its very informative, interactive and quality content. I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts. Keep sharing!

wedding photographer la on Friday, December 20, 2013 12:59 AM
I am happy to find this content very helpful and informative for me, as it contains lot of accurate detailing about the Wedding-Mistakes blog, which I was searching for. Thanks a lot and good luck.

fake rolex on Friday, October 10, 2014 9:54 PM
Hi there Good post Please inform us when all shall see a follow up

cheap watches for women on Thursday, January 01, 2015 3:30 PM
I am continually browsing online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thx!

Nifty Future Tips on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:02 AM
I like the way you tied all the information together. I have notice many new things over here, thank you for this informative read.

Online Transcription Services on Friday, August 11, 2017 3:34 AM
My wedding is soon, so I completely agree with you. It is very important to book the really qualified officiant. As for me I have chosen the best one.