A Wonerful Venue for a Wedding

Looking for an unusual, distinctive venue for your wedding? Check out the Methuen Memorial Music Hall, www.mmmh.org The building houses “The Great Organ”, once the largest organ in the country and is truly spectacular. The hall was designed by the English architect Henry Vaughan, who began the Washington Cathedral, and will impart dignity and grace to your ceremony.

I officiated at a wedding there in October. The acoustics are fabulous and the staff of volunteers does a wonderful job. Your guests are certain to be wowed by the surroundings and having an organist playing for them is special.

he Music Hall is available for your ceremony, only. They do not allow liquor on the premises and your reception needs to be held elsewhere. Do check it out – I would love to do your ceremony there!

11 Comments to A Wonerful Venue for a Wedding:

university assignment help australia on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:35 PM
There are lots of places which you can select for any wedding and some are expensive and some are cheap. In my city, I choose the best venue for the wedding.

bestessays.com writers on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:14 AM
Wow! It looks like it has stolen the words of my heart.We all complain but this is the time to just implement & work ourselves.Good Job & Keep it up.

1 on Thursday, July 12, 2018 4:38 AM

resumesplanet com on Friday, July 13, 2018 10:31 AM
It's a great place for my wedding. You are absolutely right, friend.

askaboutwriting on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 6:01 AM
I also like to have the pet in my house so I spend my free time with them especially dog. People do this for their own house and they care about them as well.

pay for essay writing on Thursday, August 02, 2018 1:47 AM
Venue of the wedding that the banquet which has large space to the sitting places on the invited guest with their honor to come is wonderful. The flowers in the marriage hall to keep in the plates and throw them on the guest with the groom are also nice moments.

asd on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:30 AM
asdasd

DFGDFG on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 7:06 AM
DFGDFG

Jaime on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:12 AM
This blog is very interesting and informative for me. I am reading the whole content of in the blog totally related the wonderful Venue for a wedding. I am appreciate in the work. buy playground mats

Anonymous on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Dissertation Writing Services on Friday, August 17, 2018 1:53 AM
Currently only a few people know how they can increase the sale of their real estate business. I am sure that many of persons would be looking for new techniques as there are important.