UNPLUGGED CEREMONIES

A recent wedding trend is for couples to ask me that their ceremony be an “unplugged” one. What does unplugged mean? It means that when I first come out to start the ceremony, I not only ask that the guests make certain that their cell phones are turned off (which I always do), but I also ask that all phones, cameras, and any recording devices be turned off and put away, adding that the bride and groom have asked that only their official photographer take pictures which they will gladly share after the ceremony.

Why are couples doing this? If you could see what I often see during a ceremony, you would know why. Many guests pay far more attention to their cell phones and cameras than they do to the ceremony, being more concerned with getting a picture or recording events than they are to listening to and hearing what is being said. I see many, many people watching the ceremony through their cell phones and wonder what they are truly hearing.

Having an unplugged ceremony will help your guests to focus on your ceremony – the ceremony that you have put so much thought into and is the centerpiece of your wedding. There will be plenty of time for pictures and filming at the reception. Think about unplugging your wedding ceremony and showing your guests how important the ceremony is to you.

9 Comments to Unplugged Wedding Ceremonies:

ashi on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:44 PM
Great help dear and a fantastic post. Really like what you have posted .. i found it really useful and will utilize some of the tips here. Good share, thank you!

http://www.healthminimarket.com on Friday, April 27, 2018 5:30 PM
Good Information.love

essay on time reviews on Monday, May 07, 2018 2:26 PM
You have remind me about the days of my wedding when I was making all the preparation for my wedding day. It sure was the most exciting day that had changed my entire life once and for all.

hanryleo on Thursday, June 07, 2018 3:54 AM
unplugged wedding ceremonies is an interesting articles you share. I read this and i feel good to read this. Very interesting information you discuss in this blogs. i saw the others blogs too all are very well. Content of web is very good. Thanks for sharing this all. electrical rubber matting

london bricks in low rates on Friday, June 08, 2018 2:58 AM
I am just thankful to you for such type of interesting stuff which have your shared on your website. Thanks for providing us such type of valuable info. I would like to get in touch with you for more stuff.

Check Cashing on Saturday, June 09, 2018 2:41 AM
At the same time committed errors that cost me many dollars by purchasing the wrong projects. Try not to give his a chance to transpire.

custom writing uk on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:25 PM
I want my wedding ceremony to be absolutely perfect. But I need to make a checklist first.

Website on Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:44 AM
I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Your writing style is good and easy to read.

Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2018 12:25 AM