Saving Money on Wedding Cakes

We all know that weddings are expensive and I am always looking for ways to help couples save money.  As I have mentioned before, hiring a vendor who is just starting out can be a terrific money saver. In my experience, people starting out take extra care to make certain that you are satisfied with their service and you will pay a fraction of the price with no loss in quality.
My friend Phil and his wife Lorena have started their own baking business, Dulce Amor Cakes. They take extreme pride in their work and have received rave reviews. For about half the cost of what an established bakery will charge, you will get a beautiful, handcrafted, delicious wedding cake. Have you seen a picture of your dream cake? Bring it to Phil and Lorena and they will replicate it or let them design a special one for you. Check them out at http://www.dulceamorcakes.com/default.html

9 Comments to Saving Money on Wedding Cakes:

Brenda Whitfield on Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:30 AM
Wow!!! You are really post a great topic. Saving money on wedding cake is truly so interesting issue for me. I want a different design of cake but cheap price. I hope your post is helping me to do it. 

John Myles on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:37 PM
I am really glad to know about the "Saving Money on Wedding Cakes".I was looking forward to know about it and Knowing about it,I am totally impressed.Thanks dude for exclusive building....

http://zgarnij200pln.cba.pl/ on Sunday, February 09, 2014 9:47 AM
Very nice site

Dubai Wedding Videographer on Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:18 AM
Money is also important. So arrangements should be according to that.Selection of services for all arrangements should be chosen wisely.

Dubai Prenup Photography on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:45 AM
Budgeting is necessary. Everyone should do this otherwise all arrangements can be over budgets in absence of proper management of money.

LA wedding photographer on Thursday, March 13, 2014 3:25 AM
I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic Saving Money on Wedding Cakes. It is really very informative.Thanks for sharing the information on your blog.

fake rolex on Friday, October 10, 2014 9:54 PM
Decent post I learn something totally new on different blogs everyday Its always stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from I want to use some associated with the content on my blog holistic acne mind Natually Ill gives a link here we are at your website Appreciate your sharing

Stock Tips on Monday, October 13, 2014 4:28 AM
Provided here very useful information which is very useful for all of us in any way. Thanks for sharing here.

adres on Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:03 PM
It concludes to choose treatments having a huge degree of simple application The looking glass is handy not only to get to visualize it, however , the