Weddings With Dogs

An increasing trend in weddings is  to include a beloved pet, especially a dog, in the marriage ceremony. Many people frown on this practice, but I embrace it. I spend my day surrounded by beautiful greyhounds at home and at the kennel -- as I write this two are sleeping at my feet -- and well know the importance that your dog plays in your life. Why not include him or her on your special day?

Some brides and grooms have walked with their dog to the place for the ceremony then handed him off to the best man. Others have had their dog stand near them as they exchanged their vows and rings, and I have even had one of my greyhounds stand in for a dog that could not attend. Either way, the weddings with dogs have been fun, different, and expressed an important value in the bride and groom's lives.

6 Comments to Weddings With Dogs:

writing companies on Friday, April 27, 2018 6:21 AM
This jpstoddardmelhado blog has been giving us about increasing in weddings brides and grooms photo shoot always. The ceremony then handed him for greyhounds always for expressed methods for grooms live.

jack on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:35 AM
nice

http://www.bestessayuk.com/ on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:09 AM
A wedding is one of the most memorable day for two persons life. It is the exchange of vows and the promise that whosoever holds this vow will forever be bound together. Having a pet in your wedding day should not be frowned upon. It's an event that should be filled with happiness and joy and theirs nothing better than having a loving pet by your side. Pet's have the utmost loyalty and you just know that they will be there for you until the day they pass away and that is what people should know. The love and conviction a pet has is a symbol for their marriage.

Peter on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:01 AM
I always like informative blogs and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date like this. card playing boxes

london brick on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:16 AM
Awesome! I appreciate you for doing great job and hoping for some more valuable posts. Unique post for everyone visitor..

Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:21 PM