Massachusetts Justice of the Peace - Stoddard H. Melhado -- Personalized Marriage Ceremonies

Weddings With Dogs

An increasing trend in weddings is  to include a beloved pet, especially a dog, in the marriage ceremony. Many people frown on this practice, but I embrace it. I spend my day surrounded by beautiful greyhounds at home and at the kennel -- as I write this two are sleeping at my feet -- and well know the importance that your dog plays in your life. Why not include him or her on your special day?

Some brides and grooms have walked with their dog to the place for the ceremony then handed him off to the best man. Others have had their dog stand near them as they exchanged their vows and rings, and I have even had one of my greyhounds stand in for a dog that could not attend. Either way, the weddings with dogs have been fun, different, and expressed an important value in the bride and groom's lives.

6 Comments to Weddings With Dogs:

Weddings Sydney Melbourne on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:10 AM
Very interesting blog!! You are right my dear, including a beloved pet in weddings is a nice idea.

Mcx Trading Tips on Friday, May 22, 2015 2:17 AM
An increasing trend in weddings is to include a beloved pet, especially a dog, in the marriage ceremony.Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog.

Online Transcription Services on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 1:56 AM
Wow, I didn't know about this! As for me, wedding ceremony with dogs is something really cute. Thanks for sharing.

Grace on Saturday, April 23, 2016 5:21 PM
The dog looks so amazing in the middle. An expanding pattern in weddings is to incorporate a darling pet, particularly a pooch, in the wedding service. I might want to know more about such subjects and would like to get some more supportive data from your web journal. Thank you so much.

essaymama.org on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:21 AM
There is lots of wedding blog on the internet and did amazing work. But the specialty of this post is that they include a pet animal which is looking attractive and this one thing makes your blog superb. I really want to appreciate your work.

www.cbseresults.nic.in on Friday, April 07, 2017 1:43 AM
www.cbseresults.nic.in Education has recently held the CBSE 10th Board exams and is all set to announce the CBSE Board 10th Class Results 2017 in the Month of May.