What Goes on at a Meeting Part 2

The best part of a meeting for me comes at the end. That is when I'll find out about you and your relationship. I'll learn about the journey that has brought you to this exciting time in your lives. I'll try to find out what makes your relationship unique and learn some of the special stories that characterize your relationship. These stories could be about your how you met, your first date, an interesting proposal, or something funny or important that has happened to you together.

I particularly enjoy this aspect of being a Justice of the Peace, for it takes me back to my roots as a counselor, learning and understanding about people. I will take what I learn from you and weave it into three or four paragraphs that will personalize your ceremony and make it truly speak of you and who you are. This will be the only part of the ceremony that I do not show you ahead of time, although it will be in a copy of the complete ceremony that I give you after your are married. I like it to be a small surprise on your wedding day.

The mother of a bride I married said of this part of the ceremony, "It seemed he knew you all your life." That is always my goal, and it will be one of the aspects that will make your ceremony meaningful and memorable.

11 Comments to What Goes on at a Meeting Part 2:

fake rolex on Friday, October 10, 2014 9:53 PM
Wow I never knew that Happy Thanksgiving Thats pretty interesting

fake chanel handbags on Monday, July 04, 2016 10:23 PM
wow! really amazing article . I am really pleased to read this I would like to give special thanks to share this article with us

fake handbags uk on Monday, July 04, 2016 10:24 PM
Great to see this post. This post are very useful one. It is great to see this blog. Thank you for sharing this.

assignment writing on Friday, March 31, 2017 7:23 AM
This blog is asking some questions to an officiant and he has to tell answer for every point. So everyone come and get answer after read the following topics and blog articles.

UK Essays on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:15 AM
My Wedding? I havent set a date yet I was speculation Sept 09 or June of 09 in Maine any guidance of which month I would likewise like an outside wedding.

Pay someone to write my paper on Thursday, May 18, 2017 5:48 AM
I'll attempt to discover what makes your relationship one of a kind and take in a portion of the extraordinary stories that portray your relationship. Thanks for sharing this.

Ez Assignment Writing Help on Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:27 AM
No need for a "blog", I mean, how many are interested on daily updates of your alterations, tiara shopping with your BFF's... people have more important things to do, seriously. With that said, you can have a wedding page and put everything there: venue, time, registry, attire, there is even a small section if people want to drop a line.

Easy Rider Peter Fonda Jacket on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 6:32 AM
I will take what I gain from you and mesh it into three or four passages that will customize your service and make it genuinely discuss you and your identity.

EssaySpot on Monday, August 21, 2017 12:26 AM
Really, this article is truly a standout amongst the most splendidly amazing ever. I am an antique "Article" gatherer and I all finished read some new articles on the off chance that I discover them enrapturing. Additionally, I discovered this one exceptionally enthralling and it ought to go into my conglomeration. Awesome work!

InstantEssay on Monday, August 21, 2017 12:27 AM
This is a to a marvelous degree lighting up article. I moreover agree with your post title and your really well represent your viewpoint. I am astoundingly peppy to see this post. A dedication of gratefulness is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the more most related post. Extraordinary work!

Essay Plus on Monday, August 21, 2017 12:28 AM
This is a to a phenomenal degree illuminating article. I in like way concur with your post title and your really well light up your perspective. I am brilliantly vivacious to see this post. A devotion of thankfulness is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post. Awesome work!